-
November 9th, 2005, 07:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...il-AlbumInvite
Hi, I posted pics of the PM Samantha I found. I wanted confirmation that she really is PM Samantha - her eyelashes are soft and she has the c Pleasant Company mark on her neck, but when you see her side by side next to my older daughter's PM Samantha there's a definite difference. The one I found is prettier and has curlier hair. Is this just an earlier, or maybe a later Samantha? The dress she's wearing is probably later, I picked that up separately on ebay.
I also still have a dilemna, my younger daughter really wants Kaya. Not Samantha. She has a Little Sister's Tess that she calls "her" Samantha, and her older sister obviously already has a Samantha. <sigh> So does anyone have a Kaya they'd like to trade for either my PM Samantha, or Felicity's patterns, or possibly I'd be willing to trade both if you have some combination of items you'd like to trade? I could just sell my Samantha on ebay I guess, but then I have to find a Kaya, hope she's in good shape,and pay shipping, yadda yadda.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks